Verified Reviewer

Dear PayPal Customer Service:

I want to report to you a fraudulent business you are dealing with and advice you to cease supporting them since I am now associating them with you for not checking on their reputation before supporting them. The company in question Cute Alliance.

They misleadingly show realistic and moving dog figures and what I got is cheap plastic figures that can not enemies move. Per their return instructions, I emailed them at bestshoplarage@***.com to get their return address to ship the items for a full refund but after 7 attempts to get the return address, they had kept stalling me with a couple of dollars of reimbursement to keep the items. I had told them repeatedly I want to return the items for a full refund and I do not mind mailing the items to China for a reimbursement as it is in their return policy, but they had not send me their return address to stall me from doing so.

I think PayPal is a reputable company and I am so disappointed that you are dealing with a company that practice deceiving and fraud. I hope your company drop your association with them since I think it is on your best interest.

User's recommendation: Warning! Do not buy from cute alliance. Very misleading advertising of product and not following with their return policy.

Comments