Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 06, 2021

On October 2nd I sent a certified return receipt requested detailed letter to Pay Pay. I did receive the receipt so I know they got it.

No reply at all. I also have photo proof that they said in one email that the money was added back into my account. Another email sent by them stated that they couldn't do it so they would send a check. No check.

No refund.

No reply. I want to know where the money actually went because it sure wasn't to me.

Original review posted by user Oct 06, 2021

I have sent Pay Pal a certified return receipt letter explaining the situation. I sent a friend a sum of money for his schooling and canceled it within minutes of sending because they said the name had been spelled wrong.

The money of course was not picked up. I called XOOM's customer service and was assigned a case number. They said it could not be refunded on my debit card and that they would send a check. That was August 4 2021.

I called and emailed 8 different times in all. They said the check would be mailed and would take 10-15 business to receive. Here it is October 6, 2021. Still no check.

I asked several times to speak to a supervisor and they said he would return my call. Never happened. The send was for $1000. I want my money.

I have used XOOM since 2019 and thought they were a honest business to deal with. Now I have my doubts.

User's recommendation: Find a more honest, reliable company to send money to family and friends.

Comments