You take care of the game PRT'S on WWW.Tagged,com .In the game you can buy Gold and turn it into Pet cash .

On Aug. 18th 2012 I tryed to buy $20.00 worth of Gold . You made the deduction off my credit card . And I recieved no Gold .

I would like to know what happened . I would also like my Gold or my $20.00 back . I know this has happened to more people than just me . I think it is time to take a stand .

Granted , it is a small amount for me .

But , when you add all the other people .You are ripping off a lot of money .

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

jnbiooqr

If you think Aaron`s story is something,, last pay-cheque my mum's best friend also got paid $6323 sitting there a twenty hour week from there house and there friend's step-aunt`s neighbour done this for nine months and got paid over $6323 parttime at There laptop. use the guide available on this page... ======bit90.com=====

I am a big Tagged fans,I often get cheap Tagged Gold from a website www.go4coin.com. Hope it can help you more or less!

to Go4coin #612869

go4coin is a big scam. you pay but get nothing!!

My Email Used To Open Bogus PayPal Account; PayPal Says They Can't Do Anything About It Paypal "PayPal allows anyone to open a PayPal account using any email address they want, even if it's not the person's email address, and PayPal will refuse to remove the stolen..." Read more Paypal wants to close my account with no reason Paypal "... and hold my funds for 180 days. It may be related to the fact that I reported a Paypal phishing site (which I considered to be the right thing to..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more PayPal Theft / Charge-back / Item Not Returned Paypal "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more