269 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

My money which I transferred to the bank on Wednesday is still not in the bank. when I log into PayPal I got the message that it was being held for suspicious activity.

When I contacted PayPal this morning they stated that it would be held one to five business days, but if I pay the 1% fee it would be transferred within 3 to 4 hours. They did not disclose this to me or contact me. I even talked to management and they're going to stick by their policy. There was no disclosure of this policy or of the fee.

I filed a complaint with the FTC, do not ever use this company to pay for anything or to transfer money oh, there are plenty of free secure Services out there.

What they're doing is holding your money for ransom comedy 1 to 5 business days they say is a policy unless you're willing to pay the fee. And their management is completely unprofessional and very very rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Paypal Cons: Zero customer service, Extra long periods of holds on funds, Paypal account restrictions activated with unjust reasons.

Comments