My account has been limited.I've been providing all the information requested on and on in the last 3 months.

It shows in my dashboard that it all been accepted. I've called to the limitations department for the 4th time. Spoke with Steven ID:40657 who just repeats me again and again that I need to email the compliance department, which I have been doing and been receiving the same general email to provide my information again. It's been an ongoing thing over the last 3 months.

I come to the conclusion that it is a loop hole for paypal to keep my money and block me from withdrawing it.

I've already paid the high fees to get paid by paypal and my business is legal.I provided 4 times all the information, spoke to numerous supervisors.

Review about: Paypal Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Paypal really fouled up my life.They allowed 5 very large and obviously fraudulent

transactions to drain my Paypal account - AND - my bank account !

My wife's account was also hacked but that's another though similar story.

They did repay the funds that were stolen but it took time, effort, aggravation, and endless telephone time being bounced from place to place on Earth. Of a total of at least 12 people over several days, only 2 of them were helpful.

Key Bank also dropped the ball. Despite being notified twice before the fraudulent transactions were posted, Key Bank allowed all to proceed and then charged overdraft fees ! More aggravation.

I closed the account I had for 42 years. Just the beginning of their foolishness described here.

Now I can't get Paypal to close that lousy account.

Somehow another $48 appeared in it and there is nowhere to send it.I used Paypal almost since the beginning of its existence, but no more.