PURCHASED WRONG CARD AND THEY MAKE IT HARD TO GET A REFUND WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER ILL NEVER PURCHASE THIS TYPE ODF CARD AND WOULDN'T RECOMMEND TO ANY PERSON AT ALL TALKED TO HALF DOZEN REPRESENTATIVE THEY ALL SEND ME TO ANSWER MACHINE INSTEAD OF GOING ON COMPUTER AND FIX THE PROBLEM:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(P:(:P(:(P:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:():(:(:(:(

DONT EVR SHOP WITH THESE GUYS PEOPLE THEY AREN"T BUSINESS ORIENTED. POOR POOR SERVICE VERY PISSED ABOUT THE *** THEY PUT U THROUGH TIRED OF THE *** *** TAKING PEOPLE MONEY AND DONT WANT TO RETURN . I BROUGHT THE WRONG CARD AND WANTED A REFUND WHICH I NEVER USED CARD WANTED REFUND AND GETTING HARD TIME STILL NO SOLUTION.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more PayPal is a SCAM!!!!!  You think your purchase is protected?  Think Again! Paypal "I used paypal to purchase from a scam Chinese company and when I did not get the item on time I filed a dispute. They NEVER read what I had..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more