Need help with your password?

Enter the email you use for PayPal, and well help you create a new password.

merieljames50@***.com

Sorry, we couldnt confirm its you

Need a hand? We can help

This information might help

I forgot my password.

How do I reset it?

If you've forgotten your PayPal password, here's how to regain access to your account:

On the PayPal website, click forgot password?

Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next. (If you've forgotten the email address, click Forgot your email?).

Select how you want to complete our security check and click Next. You'll be shown some options.

If you've forgotten your PayPal password on the PayPal app, here's how to regain access to your account:

On the PayPal app, tap forgot?

Enter the email address you use for PayPal app and tap Next. (If you've forgotten the email address, tap Forgot your email?).

Select how you want to complete our security check and tap Next.

You'll be shown some options.

These security check options include:

Have us call you: You'll see a code on the screen. Use the code when you get our call. We'll then ask you to create a new password.

Receive a text: We'll text you a 6-digit code. Enter the code on screen and click Next.

We'll then ask you to create a new password.

Receive an email: We'll email you a 6-digit code. Enter the code on screen and click Continue. We may ask you to confirm your card number. We'll then ask you to create a new password.

Answer security questions: Enter your answers and click Continue.

Confirm through Facebook Messenger: We'll send you a 6-digit code on Messenger. Enter the code on screen and click Confirm.

We'll then ask you to create a new password.

Sign into Google: Enter your login details for Google and click Next. We'll then ask you to create a new password.

Related topics

How to use One Time Passcode to Login at checkout?

How do I disable fingerprint login?

If you still need help, we recommend you give us a call

We're here to help

RECOMMENDED

Stop asking for my phone number cause you shoved it up me so I couldn't give birth AGAIN.

Forgot your email?

User's recommendation: 1 star. pissed cause Im tired of being penalized for whats mine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

PayPal Pros: Pissed off, No pros they are convicts, Secured messaging thru their portal.

PayPal Cons: Customer service argumentative, No respect for customer, Make you wait for your money.

Comments