I have spent 3 hours on the phone this morning speaking with folks who tell me my transfer of 121.07 has not been posted and held for 24 hour security review?Why?

No reasons given. I was advised via phone yesterday funds would be in my account this morning. You all are a joke, why promise and keep not delivering. SHE STATED ON THE RECORDING MY FUNDS WOULD BE IN MY ACCOUNT THIS MORNING.

WHY KEEP HAVING A DEBIT CARD TRANSFER OPTION IF IT SOMETIMES WORKS AND NOT WORK? HOLD TIMES ARE 40 + MINUTES, WILL NOT BE WAITING LONGER, CALLING ATTORNEY UNLESS YOU CAN FIX TODAY! LYNN SUPERVISOR CONDECENDING TELLING ME NO ONE WILL FIX MY ISSUE. wILLIMA id 46857 TELLING ME THE SAME THING.

CAN NOW TAKE UP TO 5 MORE DAYS? REALLY? i WILL HAVE YOU ON THE NEWS BY THEN. class action lawsuit?

Have you done other consumer this way, I think so.

Fix it today or face lawsuit.I am here if you want to fix and get the funds in my account today

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Buyer protection stands for nothing!I bought a rack which arrived damaged.

After long time waiting for ebay to do something about it, they closed the case in my favor. Told me twice in one day I should receive money back in 24 hrs and keep damaged item. PayPal stuck their nose where it doesn't belong and never refunded $$. I am out $104.01.

Seller never responded to ebay or paypal.

Paypal lied to me!!Wish there was a class action suit.