My daughter sent me $500.00 thru paypal. I got the link where I could get the money. It said I captured it. It should have given me the option of where the money went. It did not give me an option and paypal said my balance was 000.00.

I want to know who got my money.

Pay pal wont even trace it.

I have talked to numerous people at pay pal and they wont do anything. Sad I WANT TO KNOW WHO GOT MY MONEY!!!!!!

I AM RETIRED AND LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME. I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE 500.00.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????WELL HOW MANY WORDS DO I HAVE TO SAY BEFORE I CAN GET THIS THROUGH TO PAY PAL THAT THEY HAVE MY MONEY AND I WANT I THEM TO GIVE IT TO ME. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY MONEY. ITS NOTING TO THE PEOPLE I HAVE TALKED TO SO FAR BECAUSE THEY WONT EVEN TRACK OR TRACE IT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Theres no point in calling paypal you'll be on hold for hours just to be put on hold againa and again. Make sure to tell everyone not to use paypal

if someone can send money to you using your phone number why did i not get the money my daughter sent to me using my phone number

h.kitchener

Have your daughter contact PayPal to find out what happened as she is the sender.