These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you to pay more then owed on your statement & when you pay over the amount you actually owe that extra money disappears. When you complain they take that over payment they said you owe & call it a "Late Fee" Credit where the extra money goes your guess is as good as mine "WTF" knows.
I sent emails, faxes, mail not to mention copies along with being charged to fax paperwork only to find out that The Federal Trade Commission & The Office of the Comp Controller forward your mail, emails & faxes to The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau who closes your complaints & states "There appears to be a disagreement as to the facts concerning your complaint. Because Consumer Response typically does not resolve factual disputes, no further action will be taken on your individual complaint at this time.
I don't know why these "EVIL CROOKS" are allowed to do business like this & other financial institutions are not allowed to do. Just what makes these two businesses Papal & GE Capital Retail Money Bank who are allowed to change names, make money disappear, pick up mail late, put accounts overdue days before they are due three (3) days before there payment is due. They can take "Debt Cancellation Fees" & change them to "Card Security Fees". They can take extra money from who knows where & add that into "Card Security Fees".
They can make you pay more then you owe & not apply the credit you have to the next statement. The over payment isn't listed as a "Refund for late fees" just the amount you actually owed on your statement. They take the amount you really owe & apply that, as a "Refund for late fees" where the extra money goes that you paid WTF knows where that is. It’s probably that "Elusive Phantom" along with Nicole who took it. A copy of the actual email telling me I owe more will be attached to this post.
Why aren't other financial institutions being allowed to do business like this? Who is on the take here? Otherwise how do you explain such outrageous lies & fraud!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "I hear to let everybody know about alexander rodas Balcero owner of www.redpay.es they have stole using Fraud more then 350,000 usd from honest people in Colombia Venezuela Spain eeuu..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "They took over a month to send my dress and then they sent me the wrong dress. I have sent a complaint several times about them sending me the wrong..."
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "Hi I went to Danville, CA UPS store yesterday and mailed 3 packages and asked for a tracking for my package. They charged me $9.53 for each package and sent..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."