2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have been with pay pal for five years, I never had an issue until recently. I began selling items on eBay, which at least with eBay I can understand the amounts I am being charged for selling items, it's listed out.

Unfortunately PayPal has been taking, granted small, amounts of money out of my banking account. I receive text and email alerts from my bank anytime I spend money so I may track what goes in and out. I had looked over these transactions from PayPal, without any reference as to why they are taking money from my account that has the merchant information nor received money from my past 2 sales. The customer service representative I dealt with today was terrible in every sense.

I explained, mind you in a curious nature, as to what the amounts taken from my account are for to receive an attitude. The representative made every effort to fault me in my ability to look over transaction histories, saw the amount being taken, but could not explain to me as to why. I told him that I have been with PayPal for over five years and if they were going to continue in taking money out of my account without any explanation as to why, I would have to shut my account down with them. The representative was perfectly ok with losing my account, both in tone and response.

After five years of using their services, I come across an issue that I only wanted an explanation on, and see for myself that a company that cares so little about talking to a consumer with respect. I never had an issue until recently, they apparently do not care, and after these auctions on eBay end, I will not be doing business with them ever again. The only thing I wanted today was an accurate description as to why I had money leaving my bank account, for amounts that did not match my PayPal or my bank statements (which should match). The customer service is faulty at it's finest, and I would rather pay the money to a merchant directly without the third party nonsense.

I will not direct any business to PayPal or eBay ever again. God forbid you have a single issue , they will not apparently treat you with any courtesy.

Review about: Paypal Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments