Paypal tried to get one over on me today.I printed a label for shipping but did not have enough money in my paypal account so it was taken out of my backup source (bank account) and then paypal also tried to charge me, I called and they said as a courtesy they will credit it back to me, like what???

as a courtesy, they had no right taking it out in the first place and overdrafted my paypal account.

So got that straightened out and I told them about another label I had printed and it didn't print so I hit print again and it printed but I was charged for the same label twice and they said there was nothing they could do about it so I requested to speak with a supervisor, got hung up on after 1/2 hour on hold the hour i was on the phone with paypal, so called them back talked to a supervisor and got that reimbursed as well.What a freakin nightmare it was!!!

Review about: Paypal Account.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden #801740

OOOOH MY GOD

That's Horrible........

P.S. I leave more than that for tips :x

Paypal - Scam Paypal "they keep stating they refunded it but giant Eagle shows it was not pa ypal site show e bay refunded the sellers refund to mi but pay pal site summery..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more