Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Tried to withdraw to my VERIFIED debit card that is attached to my VERIFIED checking account.I called paypal and them my plans and asked what I could do to ensure the process went smoothly.

The woman i talked to told me to call wells fargo and make sure the name and address on both accounts matched perfectly and to make sure the bank accepted transfers of that nature. I did all of the above and attempted to make an instant transfer of my balance. I recieved an error that said "we cant process your request". I immediately called paypal sat on hold fir 2 hours and was given the run around with no real answer wait Exactly one minute after i hung the phone up i got an email saying my account was limited and on hold pending identity and address verification.

I called paypal back immediately and asked for a supervisor and was placed on hold for 3 hours till the call center closed. That night i forwarded copies of my drivers license and utility bill. They also asked fir a detailed summary of my transsction history which i provided. When paypal opened i was on the phone and to my relief the hold was lifted and i was told i was good to proceed.

I tried the withdraw got the same error. I called and said it was the internal securtity and nothing could be done but wait. They told me i could use my balance to shop online or transfer to someone else with a paypal. I tried both and was denied each time.

I kept calling over and over and was given different answers by every person i spoke with. Just before paypal closed my account was again conveniently limited. The next morning i called again bright and early and spent the whole day sending identification, bank statements, utility bills. Every hoop they set i jumped through and after i did they told me to wait 72 hours and try again.

What a joke. So 72 hours pass. I go to make my withraw and get a message that says "your transfer has been delayed for 72 hours pending review". I JUST WAITED 72 HOURS NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 72.

That was 48 hours ago. I have spent a majority of that on the phone with aa many people at PayPal that i can get on the line. Noone can give me a clear answer as to why. Seems noone can tell me anything.

Seems to me like paypal feels they can withhold my money and give it to me when they want to an furthermore they do not have to provide me any explination as to why they are doing it.As soon aa my money is out i will be canceling my account.

Review about: Paypal Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments