2.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I recently had my pal pay account hacked into.I filed a fraud.

There was like 8 changes. All of them where denied. I am a 65 year old woman and can't a ford to pay for something someone else bought. I can't believe they denied my claim.

I will never use this again. This is over $1000. Very upset, This happened about 2 weeks ago. I even had them redue the fraud and still said it follows my pay pal use.

I never once used pay pal for walmart. I am a good customer and always paid my bill on time. Never again. They have helped me with some few small claims.

but this is a big one. Were was that stuff shipped to?

Not me.I don't know how they review but they rather help the crooks.

Review about: Paypal Account.

Reason of review: Fraud..

I didn't like: Get rid of their customer instead of working with them, Do not help honest people, How the resolved my case.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

I recently suffered a Paypal *** of Biblical proportions.

They eventually re-paid what had been stolen, but not without a world of aggravation and wasted time. Key Bank also fouled up badly.

You mentioned being 65. I'm 61 , but I don't see how that makes much difference.

If anything, you should be experienced in just about everything by now and be able to handle whatever aggravations arise.