Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

I have always thought this company is crooked now i know they are. I gave them my yahoo and gmail account even though i only used the yahoo account they felt the need to used my gmail account that I set up for my husband with a link to his bank account but, because of similar issues like this i closed out the account but I assumed since he's the cardholder they used the first email I used to set up him an account.

This company is full of so many contradictions that it's making me sick. So under my gmail account I got a message showing that they don't have the option of giving me copies of my messages so that when I take them to court I can show the judge what this company has been putting me through and to give to the Complaint department because at the bottom of their site it stated that as long as I'm within the 90 days time frame which i am to contact them, so I clicked on contact us under my Yahoo account it shows that my email can't be used to pull up the transaction so which is it can or won't. I know they're playing the waiting game anybody with a brain knows that in a business you have to keep record for taxes so for them to say they can't is BS.

So when In attempt to send off the complaint letter because i was doing it next day the address wasn't in the system which the postal employee told me that it usually me it's a scam address to keep people believing that they're going to get their money back. So now I'm told since my husband is the cardholder they not allowed to divulge any of his personal issues which open my eyes that they really are trying to wait to see after over a month if there's a chance that it'll come.

User's recommendation: when placing a 3rd party online purchase first check out if Paypal would be the name associated with the order please don't do it if you want a headache and be stress out then go for it but you will regret it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Claim.

Paypal Cons: Cares nothing for what they do to customers.

Comments