Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to resolve a trans from Jan 6th-id: 4106****KM56352X for an item that I never received. I have contacted paypal several times to request this refund from Evenue but no response from paypal or Evenue which I have contacted multiple times with no response.

I went to the resolution center and tried to resolve it that way but my trans id would not show up. Because of this issue I am considering closing my paypal account because of the lack of quality customer service or no responses. Because of no responses I am also going to have to go directly to my bank to dispute the charges so I can get my refund.

I also wanted to take out my bank card but your system would not allow me to. I think paypal has way too much control over my finances and I don't like it at all.

User's recommendation: POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paypal Pros: Somewhat convenient.

Paypal Cons: Cant get help, No correspondence & no solutions, Scameers, Unacceptable customer service, No interest.

Comments