Verified Reviewer

2.0

Update by user Dec 09, 2021

Negative

Original review updated by user Dec 09, 2021

This is some of the messages that were sent to PayPal in regards to their denying my dispute from them and messages to their seller: (theinscentsbrand.com) I did not pre-authorize ANY payments through PayPal for purchases of ANY of your products. YOU tried to automatically charge my charge cards without permission OR authorization!!!

This was a first time experience with your business and you cannot be trusted by your actions through PayPal and the misleading ads on TikTok!!! I looked at an item that was advertised through TikTok ad but the entire purchase was a scam because your site kept changing the purchases by illegally adding more and more items and charging an unauthorized card through PayPal. You illegally attempted to try to make a unauthorized pending charges on my charge cards!!! I want all purchases CANCELLED immediately on ANY of my charge cards.

If this is not done immediately i will take legal action against your ad sponsors and your business for FALSE ADVERTISING and making unauthorized charges to my charge card accounts. This will be reported to ALL proper authorities including giving negative reports to the Better Business Bureau in the USA and PayPal or any other entity that you advertise through including TikTok!!! I expect you to cancel ALL TRANSACTIONS immediately through PayPal and my personal account with PayPal!!! A copy of this letter is being sent immediately to PayPal reporting your business as being untrustworthy and false advertising and blatant misleading purchases of your products!!!

You people should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to scam good honest and trusting people here in the USA!!!!!! Your business practices and making unauthorized charges to my credit cards has caused me great problems! I have had to LOCK all my charge cards because of your actions and it will now make it more difficult to use my credit cards just before our Christmas here in America! We need to make purchases in time for Christmas gifts for friends and family but your actions have created major issues with my financial institutions now!

I will NOW have problems rectifying this entire matter through my financial institutions so that i can again use my charge cards. I am considering taking legal actions against your business. It appears your business operates from overseas and a broker here in America. My legal council will investigate and locate your operations and all entities connected and located here in America.

This is very unfortunate that ANY social media site like TikTok or FaceBook/META is running your Ads on their sites. You need to act honestly and with integrity if you expect people to have ANY confidence in purchasing ANY of your products! All people here in America or ANY other country need to be aware of your dishonest and misleading Ads and business practices! These items and ALL charges should have been canceled immediately before approval by me of any purchases using ANY OF MY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE CARDS!

The seller site kept adding more and more items and then charged to my credit card accounts. I couldn't find a cancel button anywhere on the PayPal site!!

My financial institution accounts have been locked until the UNAUTHORIZED pending charges are removed from ALL credit cards! This is an appalling action taken by PayPal and this SELLER!!!

User's recommendation: Avoid this Chinese company through PAYPAL like it's got COVID!

PayPal Pros: Buying products, No pros.

PayPal Cons: Company doesnt care about bogus charges only money.

Comments