Verified Reviewer

My spouse contacted PayPal a while back on my behalf as I'm having trouble logging into my PayPal account. I have forgotten my password and I have two-step verification enabled.

When I opt to reset my password, I receive an email with a 6-digit verification code. When I enter this code on the PayPal website, it says there's one more step to verifying my identity, then it sends another verification code to the mobile number that's registered on my profile. The problem is that I no longer have access to this mobile number. I have no idea when PayPal plans to open there call centres again and I have had no luck in resolving this problem via email.

I find it really frustrating that PayPal has been unable to assist me. Now, when I opt to reset my password and enter my email address, I just get a message that says "Sorry, we couldn't verify that it's you."

Preferred solution: Password reset.

Comments