Verified Reviewer

We returned a bike rack in October. It was through PayPal the money was sent to the bike company and that the money was supposedly refunded to my husbands PayPal account.

He passed away August 2020. I have been trying since October to get the money out of my husbands account and put into my PayPal account. I have talked to many people. Ive gone online and complained.

I was told to send about five documents they needed. I did that TWO times. the last time I even had someone sign for it. No one ever seems to get the documents.

They disappear. NO ONE HELPS ME. They simply tell me to send the documents in again. And yet, they wont give me a name of a person to send them to for accountability.

I cant believe how badly this company is acting, and possibly run.

Theyre a huge huge company and Im just one person trying to retrieve my money legally.

They just have put me through the ringer and dont help. Dont trust them

User's recommendation: Please know how badly they acted on this refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

Comments