2.0

In Jan 2016, I began donating $20.00 per month to Pamela Geller thru paypal. In March I called paypal and requested to discontinue the payments, cancel my donation and refund my payments.

I have yet to receive anything from paypal, however Ms Geller did refund $20.00. Then this month paypal again debited my bank account of $20.00 payable to Pamela Geller.

I have tried to get in touch with them but given the run-around after the first call.

Again, request cancellation of any payment to Ms Geller, and a refund of Feb 2016 $20.00 in addition to the April debit of another $20.00.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Paypal. The most disappointing about paypal account from Paypal was inept consumer service and paypals inability to communicate Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Paypal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Paypal to other companies on our site.

Comments

They did it again in May