5.0

I make designs to put on products such as clothing, kitchen items, bedding ect I am having issues with PayPal and I guess they are buddy with them! I had no choice to report Paypal because they have been a throne in my side for a long time!

Its a long story!! But the things that they did to me were cruel and evil ! So I guess they told placeit because the very next morning I went and got on Placeit and they started messing with me, making my design disappear then turned it black, then would change the colors, then disappear again,, I have the pictures to prove it ! I have NOT DONE ONE THING TO PLACEIT FOR THEM TO DO THIS TO ME !!!

This is business and not a personal relationship and if you dont like me because I have an issue with PayPal, well I really sorry but they are already under investigation before I ever contacted them!! They sent me a 1099 and I dont even have an account with in years !!! All I want to do is make my designs in a peaceful drama free environment!! If they will just let me log in and do my work then I want take any other steps!!!

I paid for a year and I am a returning customer and this is business not personal !!!

PLEASE GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF, I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO IN A SHORT TIME TO DO IT !!!! I HAVENT ACTUALLY OPENED IT YET BUT ITS GONNA CALLED

CraZfun megastore

User's recommendation: Do not give up. Jesus is not going to give you more than you can handle, I am living proof of that, because I would be dead !!!

Location: Raleigh, North Carolina