79 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
Updated by user Sep 26, 2023

I am seeking legal counsel!

Original review updated by user Sep 26, 2023

I have been a customer with PayPal since 2009, utilizing them for 100's of thousands of dollars worth of transactions. Recently, I sent two transactions for equal amounts to a third party, each in the amount of $440.

It had been over a week, and they still hadn't received the funds, so I had my bank stop one of them, and then PayPal canceled the other one. They only refunded ONE of the transactions, therefore my bank got involved in a dispute. The results of the dispute were, that they returned the other $440, however, they got sneaky about it, and someone at PayPal named Joshua falsified information stating that I had withdrawn those funds, making my balance with PayPal -$440. It wouldn't have been possible for me to withdraw those funds, as they weren't available to be withdrawn.

They just want it to go on my credit report, as they weren't happy with my bank getting involved. They thought the way to avoid any further issues with my bank was to return it and make my account with THEM negative. Furthermore, they ALSO contacted the third party I attempted to send the money and asked for it back from THEM. So talk about super confusing.

They obviously don't have their &#%! together! They need to rectify this situation IMMEDIATELY. I got nowhere on the phone call I had w/a woman named Ashley of which I recorded the conversation and made her aware before we even started speaking.

Now I have to deal with threatening emails from PayPal on a daily basis!!!

They OWED that money to ME, NOT the other way around!!! I am beyond PISSED!!!

User's recommendation: Use an alternative and also avoid their ridiculous fees!

Preferred solution: My negative balance to be REMOVED!!!.

PayPal Pros: One service to send and receive money.

PayPal Cons: Sneaky, Go behind your back, Thieves.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Liars are trying similar BS with me. Bunch of damned crooks!

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2409614

Likewise, with me, they are cheaters!

PayPal Reviews