Verified Reviewer

I ordered an item on January 3, 2020, and paid extra for expedited shipping. I paid through PayPal, and after a number of contacts with the seller, who apologized for the delay, I finally contacted PayPal in early March for help in resolving the issue.

My claim was established and a resolution date was set; and then reset; and then reset. During this period PayPal was very hard to contact; there was no phone number to call; and my emails were being ignored. It turns out the product was made in China, in Wuhan City, right when the Chinese Virus pandemic started to accelerate. Finally, PayPal said that the package was delivered (which it wasn't) and they unilaterally closed the case.

I asked for a copy of the delivery information, or proof that the package had been deliveredUse any company other than PayPal and have been ignored. This is not the way to run a business. I did some research and found out my item entered China Post on January 22, 2020, but the package was returned to the sender before it was shipped.

I was a fairly good customer of PayPal before this incident, but PayPal does not stand by their word, their Customer Service is terrible, and I will never use them again for any transaction. Additionally, I use my blogs to let people know that PayPal has no character or honor.

User's recommendation: Use any company other than PayPal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Payment Processing Service.

Preferred solution: As far as I'm concerned PayPal has burned their bridges and there is no way they can assure me that their policies have been changed to allow a full airing of peoples complaints, mine included..

Comments