Verified Buyer

We have and he stands for justice no matter who u r so paypal let my dam money go to who ever i want it and i want my dam back look at pain in suffering u got 2 min. Get it right cause his office might be reading so hello

User's recommendation: Stay away from these crooks.

Comments

#1965490

PayPal is ridiculous How dare one of there phone representatives call my mother a *** Yeah restricted my account for sending my mom money a few times to help her. When I called they said they want to make sure I'm using there service in a safe manor and not for like purchasing *** or *** I have been using them for 12 years selling on eBay and recently for sending my mom and girlfriend money they restrict me and they want to know who these people are and why I send them money as a gift.

UMMMM HOW DARE THEM EVER QUESTION HOW I USE MY MONEY. RESTRICTED MY MONEY LIKE THERE MY PARENT GIVING ME AN ALLOWENCE ITS AN INSULT NOT TO MENTION I CAN NO LONGER SHIP MY ITEMS ANYMORE. eBay is my full time income i figured I would let paypal build up and save through them. $12,000 and its restricted on the holidays permanently when i flipped out in email.

well you cant get in touch with anyone and now thanks to them I am going to be homeless as well because i cant pay my bills. They destroyed my eBay reputation and insulted my mother and girlfriend calling them *** then had balls to tell me there gonna control how i spend my money. almost 40 HOW DARE THEM they said since my account is permanently restricted now i have to wait 180 days. how convenient huh they hold my money meanwhile there using my money for investments and stuff.

SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE THEM PAY INTREST WHEN BIG BUSINESSES HOLD OUR MONEY ITS OK WHEN THEY MAKE US PAY INTREST WHY ARE THEY EXEMPT. see how fast they wanna send you your money then. *** that's what they are a terrible horrible company and covid made them billions how the *** is it affecting them ITS NOT there making more money then ever due to the higher online sales.

*** at its best. COVID DOES NOT EXCUSE THERE BEHAVIOR THEY CAN STILL WORK STEALING OUR MONEY WHILE WE STUCK AT HOME UNABLE TO DO A THING ACCEPT GET EVICTED THANKS TO COMPANIES LIKE THEM>

Paypal Reviews