Verified Reviewer

I've been trying for months to clear my account status, but I can't log in.

I am forwarded to a "Create New Password" page, which since my account is limited, I cannot change my password.

I can't access my account without logging in.

I was told that I have a negative, which I'm not sure as to why, but I can't see why I have a negative because I can't log in.

My father sent me money to that account by mistake, and since I can't access it to see if it cleared the negative to lift my limitations, I can't see if I can dispute the negative that was on there originally or if the money my father sent me actually came through and cleared the negative.

I was also told that I couldn't access or close my account unless the negative was cleared, but I can't check how much or be told how much the negative amount is because my account is limited.

oh, and my dad closed the account he had with them because he tried to see where his money went and they wouldn't tell him.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Money Transfer.

Paypal Pros: Ease of purchasing items.

Paypal Cons: Poor out sourced customer service no protection, Now locked out, Say your protected but your not, Issue never solved when the required evidence is submitted, Overcharges on transactions.

Comments