Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 16, 2020

I ordered some equipment for our shop that we badly need. The company said they could send me a paypal invoice, so I agreed since this was a few thousand $ and I thought that might give me some added protection.

I logged into my account, selected the account I wanted the money debited from and also said to use my paypal balance as part of the money. Paypal changed it to another account I rarely ever use, didn't use any of the money in my paypal account and ran it as an echeck. So I thought oh well I will just transfer the money over there and it will be fine. Paypal takes the money out of my account and then sits on it for days putting the invoice in a pending status.

I tried multiple times over the past week to clear it up and nothing from them other than once a day sending me some bogus scripted answer or just that we are looking into it. I tried calling them, they don't let you talk to a live person, I tried their help center, no luck I send them messages every day, still no resolution. I ask for a phone call, still nothing. This cost me a customer who didn't want to wait for an undetermined amount time.

He thought we would have the equipment in a week and would be able to get the stuff he wanted done to his jeep. They just plain old suck. I know what they are doing.

They have all this money coming in every day. The figure the use it for a week or more while giving you some lame excuse all while using the money to invest and take the profits off of it.

User's recommendation: Find another payment method but don't trust paypal. If something goes wrong, they are not there to help you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Money Transfer.

Preferred solution: I want a phone call not a written response and want to hear what they can do to make this right..

Paypal Pros: I already have an account.

Paypal Cons: Not responsive to customers, Online help stinks, Hold your money in limbo for far too long.

Comments