Verified Reviewer

I am tired of paypal. The government should seize this company.

It is disgusting the way they act, their lack of customer service and how they don't give a damn about your problems.

My account was suspended almost a year ago. 180 days went by and I finally got an email telling me my money could be withdrawn. Wrong, I have spent months trying to withdraw it and getting the same error message asking me to try again. Months of sending messages to the customer service and getting nothing.

Seriously, I should sue them. It is just unbelievable.

Then, I got an email from paypal saying all the customers with problems to withdraw money can call a number to get help.

I am currently in Mexico and when I dial the number I can't get connected to the customer service. Paypal is the most disgusting company I have dealt with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Money Transfer.

Preferred solution: Withdraw my money, jerks..

Paypal Cons: Freeze your money, Unfair policies, No customer service, No respect for customer, Thieves.

Comments