1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I am a somewhat new seller on paypal. I sell high end clothes on grailed.com.

(Over 35 transactions with perfect feedback) I am aware of the 21 day hold policy and why it exists. However, paypal specifically states that you can receive your money 3 days after your item is proven delivered to the buyer. (as long as you submit tracking directly through paypal) Every single transaction I do on grailed, I ship as quickly as possible and always immediately upload tracking information to both grailed and paypal. However, there have been multiple transactions I've made (10+) where the item has been delivered for well over 5/6 days, and the funds are still pending on my paypal.

I've had to call paypal customer service to get most of them released to me, waiting well over 45 mins to an hour to get the problem resolved. I should not have to call paypal and go through the excruciatingly painful customer service experience every single time I want my money released to me (money I should have already had released to me). The worst instance has been a transaction I made on July 8. The item was delivered on July 11, tracking uploaded to both paypal and grailed.

It's July 16 and the funds are still pending. 8 days after the item has been proven delivered, still no money for me. A customer service rep told me that the address listed on the USPS tracking was a different address than the one on the buyer's paypal account. I checked this, and the addresses were the same...I even received a message on grailed from the buyer letting me know that he got the item.

Lmfao. The customer service rep said that this was something I needed to contact USPS about, as the item "may have been delivered to the wrong address." How is this even remotely realistic when the addresses on the buyer's paypal and grailed are exactly the same, and he sends me a direct message via grailed letting me know he received the item. I attempted to contact the buyer to have him mark the item as received on paypal, but he clearly is not an avid user of grailed and won't respond to me. Regardless, it shouldn't be the buyer's responsibility to mark the item as received in order for me to get my money.

The tracking is enough proof as it is. I called paypal again the same night, and a NEW customer service rep mentioned absolutely nothing about the addresses being different. She merely told me "Your funds will be released in about 30 minutes," and hung up the phone. It has been 18 hours since this phone call and the funds are still pending.

The inconsistencies in the customer service are hysterical. I've been on hold for 1 hour waiting to talk to a new customer service rep.

Paypal is the least "helpful" or "safe" place for your money. Good luck ever trying to get your money quickly, unless you want to feel suicidal listening to the voice automated *** face saying things to you on hold for hours and hours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Payment Processing Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Funds being held.

Comments