Verified Reviewer

I saw this add for a 32 inch monitor for $70.00 not knowing it was a Chinese seller. After purchase I received an email from paypal confirming with tracking info from the seller name in chinese tracking number invalid.

Said shipping was in care of China somthing. This around 11/23. After a couple of weeks not hearing anything I filed a complaint through paypal. They asked me to contact seller and provided a way through paypal.

I received a response again through paypal showing a tracking number that said it was delivered 11/28. I wrote the seller twice more explaining that I had not received anything. No response. So I escalated the issue and was told it could take weeks to resolve.

Two days later I get a message from paypal saying they found for the seller.

I was home all day and even received Amazon packages this day. After having paypal over 20 years I have cancelled my account!!

User's recommendation: Stay clear of PayPal as I also got a lot of fake PayPal emails.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Paypal Pros: Safe way to pay.

Paypal Cons: No help in resolution center if vendor unreliable.

Comments