Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 15, 2021

After several weeks of the run around and repeating every word to the story to probably everyone working at PayPal. Mostlikely more than once as well.

Still denied my claim with no resolve. They still have not contacted me. But they have in fact put restrictions on the a count so I can't close it or change anything like remove my cards or bank details on my hacked account . It has to be considered that they enabled this to happen then blocked me from salvaging the account or returning my money.

The person who had my card stole it and activated it . I have proof of it from the local police department. The individual is in jail arrested for another charge and not around my area anylonger. I jumped through every hoop that was put before me.

Yet PayPal still denied it as unauthorized transaction charges whatever. When they received the notification from pissed consumer they *** laughed at it. I called the better business bureau and the ftc the state attorney general and no one has responded. I thought in the past that PayPal was attrosious and could not possibly get any worse I WAS *** MISTAKEN FOR DAMN SURE !

100% WORSE . PAYPAL IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST POSSIBLE PLACE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH FINANCES. THEY HAVE TOPPED THE CHARTS AND EXCEED WELLS FARGO OR GO2 BANK AS WORLD WORST PLACES TO HIDE MONEY . THEY ARE THE TOP 3.WITH PAYPAL IN THE LEAD BY NINE FURLONGS .ITS ALL *** I HATE THEM.

SOMEONE HANDLE THIS WOULD YOU PLEASE. ARBITRATE or ANYFRICKIN THING. I had to go to my primary card bank linked to the PayPal and file. Claim with them for PayPal to contact me.

Then they informed me they had no knowledge of such informations about the situation and I'd have to close the claim with my other institution .

They lie cheat steal and enable terrorizing persons to liberate others personal accounts funds and property. Ti KCUF !!

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2021

Recently my card was stolen not activated and deposits to my new unused PayPal were expected. Email came confirming deposits and then the crap came .

I was informed by PayPal that transactions were happening ( when I found my card was missing ) I immediately locked my card disputed or reported the charges contacted the police etc. Cash ATM withdraws and max spending happened over night while I slept. As soon as I was made aware of this going on I alerted PayPal and did everything I was supposed to do. The same day resolution and disputed transactions which are supposed to be covered by this are denied and the person which messaged me through the app.

Accused me of doing these authorized transactions because the card was used. And I was threatened with closure of my account and . the disputes were closed. I've called I've messaged I've done everything possible to recover my money .

To no avail they still say I authorized this. The person who spent the money from my account and stole and activated my pin on my card was arrested and jailed not for the card issue but violated for being dirty on a parole drug test..

There is no paperwork I can get to present the resolution center to get my protection I'm insulted that PayPal is not on my side in this I'm feeling slandered by the people I talked to with PayPal what should or can do about this situation ? It would not bother me if it was 15 or 20 dollars but this is more than that nearly $1400.

User's recommendation: Don't use unless nescasarry!

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

PayPal Cons: Lack of resolution for problems with service.

Comments