Verified Reviewer

I need to update my phone number in order to get a code to login to my account. I am going in circles as the automated system says they cannot support my inquiry at this time and online won't allow me to use the message center unless I log in.

I did a review here yesterday and I also have sent 2 emails and the stupid response I get are instructions on how to open a new account ...I need this fixed and I need it fixed immediately. I am so over this b.s.

with paypal constantly locking my account when they have been sent all items for security purposes on more than one occasion. This is where my unemployment is deposited and the only funds my family and I are receiving at the moment so it is more than just an inconvenience.....please call me @ 541-363-**** no more stupid and pointless emails that do nothing to solve the issue at hand.

Juanita Watson

juanita.watson158@***.com

User's recommendation: DON'T USE PAYPAL.

Preferred solution: Update my phone # so I can login and access my funds.

Paypal Pros: No pros.

Paypal Cons: Irresponsible, No customwr support for accounts.

Comments