97 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.4

My account is still registered and Ive done everything that I could possibly do form my end, I had all of that they asked me to do and I still as of right this minute and its not really looking like it will be anytime soon on PayPals end I have called them a few times now checking on my account and my money that in the account. The lady that sent me the money that she owed me for a loan has even called and talked to them too and verified that they had indeed sent the money to the right person and they still havent released my money or my account so far I really need to be able to access my money with a server urgencies.

And I dont understand why they havent released my money nor my account knowing that the account and the money that is in it is 100% my money and my account anyway I am still restricted from receiving my money or access to my account. Thank you for reaching out to speak with me about this matter and I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burbage

User's recommendation: Be more considerate of the fact that they take so long in restoring your access to you account and funds that are in there and they act like they don’t care at all that you need this money for food, rent, or utilities. And it doesn’t matter to them whether you can eat or not be evicted or lose power or anything like that.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

PayPal Pros: Reliable ninety percent of the time.

PayPal Cons: That way to long to review a case and return access.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Yulisa Akr

PayPal likes to hold onto money right to your legislators your senators, your House of Representatives and your district attorney. Banks can’t get away with the stuff PayPal does why are they so special?

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Yulisa Akr

My issue isn't held money, but taking the money out of the wrong box, in spite of stating my "Preferred" method...trying to find a way to "mail" PayPal corporate with my issue...I don't think this is Walmart's problem, for once.

Brandis Gjq