110 views

so I made a transaction on paypal of $9,000 thinking its a Safe Company to use, everything went smooth I shipped the items out to the buyer, then PayPal all of a sudden put a hold on my money and said they can't give me an explanation but they are permanently suspending my account even tho I have not done anything wrong and I will get my money in 6 months from the day of the transaction. im fairly new to PayPal and i know nothing about PayPal but I definitely know they aren't someone you can trust, id recommend finding someone else to use for money transfer they logo says SAFE MONEY TRANSFER but they are the only safe ones, the costumers aren't safe and they don't give a crap about their costumers.

someone needs to make a new company that won't treat people like this and if something is wrong, give an explanation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Payment Processing Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Paypal Cons: Holding my money for 6 months without explination, Refused to tell me the truth of why they got rid of us, Not addressing and ignoring the full request and query.

Location: Portland, Oregon

Comments

Not sure why anyone would use an online company like PayPal to begin with. Best to do one's banking at a local bank where you can actually meet and discuss issues with a real, live person instead of a robot.

Paypal Reviews