Verified Reviewer

2.7

The shear fact that I have been hearing the same recorded apology for having higher than usual call volumes and they apologize in advance for the long wait times blah blah blah for close to 3 years now should be proof enough they could care less about the client. I took my morning shower with paypal and ate my dinner with paypal on hold all day.

Unfortunately it was a very important issue that had to be resolved or else paypal wasn't going to honor any of my upcoming transactions. Since I was starting my travel for my business I thought it best to pay attention to the matter. Finally , after driving for 8 hours with the phone in my hand in the shower on my lap while driving or on the table where I was eating. A person, the only person I was told that could help me in the entire $300,000,000,000.00 company got on the phone and explained to me how paypal decided to divorce myself and paypal from my bank account because I stopped a $1000 erroneous transaction from going through that paypal already honored.

The divorce resulted in countless hours of frustration, anxiety, confusion, embarrassment and anger when transactions were denied at business dinner meetings, in the checkout line at Home Depot or at Hotels when traveling. The worst part was not coming to any resolutions or answers to the issue after countless phones calls to payoal asking for some answers only to get the answer that for some reason which they didn't know their security system just didn't Ike the transaction so it denied it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Payment Processing Service.

Comments