Resolved
1.4

Update by user Oct 29

Not sure. Either my financial institution ate the $500 loss or they had enough power to force PayPal to refund the money to them.

All I know is after about 90 days I got a secure message from Grow Financial Federal Credit Union telling me that I could keep the $500 they refunded to me!

At the end of the day I don't care but Grow has proven themselves to be a great Credit Union. PayPal can go pound sand as I'll set my money on fire before I try to use their *** service again.

Original review posted by user Oct 29

Alright... my lady has been out of work with no income coming in at all.

The house she lives in I purchased because I could get a great rate using my VA loan. So as when not living with her in NC I live in FL and send her money to pay her bills. Over a period of 18-24 months I sent approximately $10,000 to $15,000 in monies sent to her using PayPal. The amounts were between $200 -$750 usually $500 per transaction.

So being older and not completely up on these services I ran into a RIDICULOUS PROBLEM trying to use the PayPal Putzes! My lady got a new cell number that she had for 8-10 months. So I figure it is time to use her new number as she moved cross country. So what does PayPal do?

Sends my $500 to the person who had her phone number prior to her. I contact Hadji at PayPal "Customer Disservice." Through a 20-30 minute conversation with him he tells me he's going to call the WITCH that got MY MONEY to tell her she needs to return it as it wasn't meant for her. DIDN'T HAPPEN. I conducted transaction through Navy Federal Credit Union and being the excellent institution they are they put a STOP on the payment!!

So.. what do the PayPal Mental Midgets do? They go to my other account with Grow Financial Federal C.U. and pay this *** I don't know from *** in the damn wall!!

I fight with the PayPal WASTES OF OXYGEN until I am ready to borrow a B-52 from the USAF and nuke PayPal!! So,I have had some problems with Grow through the 33 years I've done business with them. As not to lose my business they had given me the number for someone at Corporate HQ's. I call this gentleman and leave him a message with the problem.

My credit union refunded my $500 to my account and he called me to tell me they were working on it and they needed me to fill out some paperwork. I do it and basically figure I'm bending over and taking it long and hard! However, my credit union either ATE THE BILL or made PayPal do the right thing. Option 1 is most likely.

So I will NEVER use those useless *** at PayPal again!! I have seen Zelle get terrible write ups on this site but they have been great to me!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal International Money Transfer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Close the company they are nothing but thieves!.

PayPal Cons: Company should be shut down.

• TOTAL SCAM