PayPal's customer service program leaves something to not be desired. I have had an ongoing issue for going on 2 months causing me to not be able to use my own money in my own account.

I can log into the account just fine however doing anything with it once I'm inside the account ain't going to happen. I've got hundreds of dollars inside my account I can't touch because of PayPal's stupid quick security check please add phone number security block. I can't manage to get a hold of an intelligent PayPal employee willing to actually help one of their customers even under threat of the lawsuit they are negligent and ignorant they Don't Care about Us their crooked thieves.

They claim they're going to help you they make the seemingly generous effort to help you. Like giving you $100 credit that is supposed to spot you over until it's resolved but later that night they go into your account and take it back without saying as much as one word or an explanation why you go and look up 100 different numbers call every one of them to find deadlines spend thousands of hours on hold talking to rude customer service reps talking to ignorant unaware of their own job customer service reps and other customer service reps that just put you on a deadline hold a line that they specifically have to put you on hold to not deal with you until you give up and hang up I am formally letting PayPal know I am taking this to court I am suing in large claims court for your negligence the health welfare and safety of my family you put in jeopardy last time and lost wages.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE PAYPAL. OR EBAY. OR VENMO. THEY ARE CROOKED AND THEY ARE THIEVES.

Comments