Verified Reviewer

1.1

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Payment Services

The issue that I have experienced was: I have been trying to resolve an issue that started on the 23rd of April, I have been on the PayPal app from then and still on it to this day and now they are not answering me at all. Basically I sent £100 from my bank to my PayPal account then from there to a seller overseas, I was promised a 24hour delivery and a tracking number and never got either, I asked the seller for a refund, and they have blocked me completely, so I've been trying to get through to PayPal raising a dispute, but they closed it saying We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s).

This decision was made because this transaction was not unauthorised" when in deed it was successfully transferred as I even have screenshots to prove it, it occurred on: 23/04/2020

This meant that I have lost out on £102.98 as I never got the refund, I suffer with emotionally unstable personality disorder, severe depression, anxiety and I'm in the process of being diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome.

This has really made me suicidal and anxious to buy anything anywhere.

Me and my carer (wife) would really like an apology and a full refund, otherwise I will go and take matters further

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address

This has been going on for too long and I want it sorted if you would look on my account you could see that from my starling account that £100 had successfully got transferred from my bank account to my PayPal account successfully.

I have also sent the money from my PayPal account the£100 to the email address iragoins08@***.com for my item I was promised a tracking number from the seller but never received it I had texted him quite a few times asking for this but never received it so then when I asked for a refund, and he completely blocked me on everything, soo I then go back onto my PayPal account and emailed him asking for the refund and I also requested this as I never got the item (if you look on my transaction history you can clearly see I have requested a refund and everything)

The transaction ID to prove the seller had the money is 4WS8841HC208****

This was successful in the 23rd April 2020.

These transaction IDs is to prove that I asked for the refund requests these are U-45D73951AW876583X

U-3W374****E848545W

U-3SH20887B126****W

My bank has physically shown me that it is in fact not anything to do with themselves as the money in question came out successfully into my PayPal account, this transaction ID is

0EB184559E917****

User's recommendation: Avoid that email address and avoid Paypal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Money Transfer.

Paypal Pros: No pros.

Paypal Cons: Paypal account restriction as a reaction to my refund demand, Fact that too many people and platforms rely on paypal only, Accusing someone of wrongdoing without evidence.

Comments