Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.1

Hi, I called you several times by phone and sent a message from the message center. I didn’t get any response. This is the worst customer service I ever met for a big company.

I bought a skillet from Nortrina Booner by Transaction ID 4D947****N137061V. Couple days later I realized it had charged me $57.00 to my PayPal account, but the actual price was $49.59. First I tried to reach the company by phone, but it wasn’t reachable. And then, I disputed the partial amount of $7.41 by showing a screen shot before receiving the item. By the way in these couple days I didn’t receive any confirmation email. I thought this company should be suspicious.

At the end, I didn’t receive the item, and now requesting the rest of my money $49.59.

Moreover, your web page program has *** Since, after partial disputing, it is not allowing me a second disputation when the item isn’t received. Please, also fix that problem.

Thank you..

Aysun Onol

User's recommendation: Use your PayPal account If you know the company otherwise don't buy it, or buy it from ebay by using paypal account.

Comments

#1928223

Using Paypal is not the safest way to order anything on the internet. Only a credit card gives you a high level with their dispute process.

Never, ever use a debit card, of course for obvious reasons. Now you know.

Paypal Reviews