Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Dec 14, 2018

PayPal, contact with me. I won judgement, but had to send item back to non existent address in China for more money than I lost.

Then claim after numerous email contacts with them, that my case is closed.

I closed my account with them, Went Square for credit card acceptance. PAYPAL can screw themselves, I'm done with there BS support a scam company and take people's money for garbage.

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2018

Company advertises product, then sends you something else. PayPal sides in your favor, but company never receives item returned or cost to return is so great you loose anyway.

PayPal supports these Companies and screws the consumers that use them for protection.

Buyer Beware, PayPal is another Company Screwing Consumers Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Claim.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

AboriginalSnowshoe

Get your story straight is is 2 difference order the first order was and September 11 -2018 she send bad hair your PayPal send me a Chinese address I will post it soon This America address should’ve be and in English it’s not in Chinese The 2 order was September 19.2018

to AboriginalSnowshoe #1598233

WTF are you talking about. Reply to the correct whatever it was you read.