Most helpful review

MAFIA COMPANY, STEALING AND LYING AND DUMB EXCUSES

Update by user Apr 04, 2020

READ AND WEEP

Update by user Apr 04, 2020

PAYPAL CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WHILE THIS TRANSACTION I CANNOT ACCESS. BUT SAY I CLOSED IT.

HOW COULD I CLOSE IT WITH ACTIVITY ON IT? THIS IS PROOF.

I WILL SINK THEM. Buyer shemal1441 Order number 24-0468*-***95 Reason Just didn't like it Details The gun was not...

PayPal is a bloody joke.. I have been buying things on eBay since November 2019 for my business and all of the sudden they are blocking/refusing my payments to seller.

I have NEVER had a PayPal account and have always paid as a guest when checking out with no issues until the other day when I tried to pay for an invoice and it kept coming up try another payment. So I put in my Credit Card info nope wouldn't go through. Then I was told it was my bank refusing payment so I called my bank and credit card company and they weren't the issue. Then eBay told me I needed to contact PayPal but their offices are closed and the only way yo reach them is by signing into my PayPal account.

Again I DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT to sign into in the mean time I have pissed off sellers because they haven't been paid. eBay told me the easy fix is to open a PayPal account NOPE that's not going to happen. How can they force me to open an account I don't want or need to buy things off eBay ?

How can they for NO reason just refuse payments that have been coming straight out of my personal checking or personal credit card for months and all of the sudden as I stated just refuse payments. I like using eBay but this PayPal company is a bloody damn joke..

View more comments
ID
Cons
  • Suck big time
  • Unnecessary holds on funds
  • Entire interaction with paypals hideous customer support
Loss
Preferred solution
2 million dollar restitution for the lost of customers, business and closing out a business account. WRONG SINK PAYPAL

To try to get a transfer through

Y'all were no help. Telling me we have to wait 24 hrs for it to be on the card. We. Have a flat tire. And can't get home
Union, South Carolina

It has been impossible to get thru to speak with anyone at PayPal, they called to return my numerous calls my phone rings but no one comes on

Limited acceptance passed on I received a new card but my account shows new card but also old card which should be removed, I was advised to destroy old card but it still shows on my account
Allentown, Pennsylvania