Verified Buyer

ltem was ordered, which I said, I did not order. Then, I get email saying it was received.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS I AM RECEIVING. Found original order and item was large. They said they it was delivered to my mailbox. I have written many complaints and ask for help.

All of your people do not understand English. I never bought or received the item Transaction ID: 3DE03466F9435****W. PP-D-6490****. I have sent them many emails and never receive anything back.

In fact 2 different emails address. No one called and even address my problem. I do not even now the company name. I asked you to give me company and the item description.

Because the item is to be folding scooter. I have not receive anything like that. Why are you afraid to call and try to correct. I do not understand.

You, can see I will not buy anything more and pay with paypal. As soon as I pay off, will cancel card.

I will put into Better Business Bureau. I bought lots and paid with paypal.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY (if they ever get name of company).

Preferred solution: Apology and money return. Vendor barred from Paypal..

Paypal Pros: Closing my account.

Paypal Cons: Do not help honest people, Cannot talk to a live person or agent.

Comments