Verified Reviewer

I accidentally filed an unauthorized purchase claim with the resolution center right after I purchased a pantry shelf because I could tell the seller was fraudulent by the email and deposit to a Chinese account. The resolution center rejected my claim and my case was close.

However, it has been 15 days and I have not yet received the item.

When I looked up the rules, I am entitled to a refund if I have not received a tracking number or the item in 10 days. I have not. I emailed the company, Paticos.com, twice and asked for the tracking number but I never got a replay. I also never received the pantry shelf.

I am going to report this company to the BBB. I looked up their address and it's a house. I called their phone number and it's the NJ state government office.

I am also disappointed in you, PayPal, as your system will not allow me to file a 2nd claim on the same project and that is ridiculous. Things change and in this case, my quest for a refund does fall within your guidelines.

I need someone to respond to me and I need a refund for the pantry shelf ASAP.

Why is it so hard to get in touch with you, PayPal? Someone needs to contact me, please. I cannot afford to spend my $116.00 of my hard-earned money on an item that I never received.

I need this resolved right away or I'll have to take further action. Thank you!

Comments