Verified Reviewer

Can I please have the help I truly deserved? I bought a phone after I realized it was a knock-off and it had missed its shipped and arrived date.

I got anxious and request a return through eBay even though I haven't received the phone. Not thinking it through, I made another mistake when eBay step in and the seller accepted the return I close the case because I feel like the seller, even though they knew they have not shipped the item the still accepted the return, which didn't make any sense to me. Because I didn't have the item on hand so I immediately canceled the return, not knowing I had made the biggest mistake. These mistakes were driven out of fairness from previous incidents on eBay.

I have been scammed few times. Finally, the item came in on the 6th of February, I return it on the 8th of February it arrives at the seller on the 13th of February. I contacted the seller many times and I never ear from them, and I still haven't gotten my refund even though I mailed back the phone to them. Now I still don't have my refund.

PayPal keeps dismissing my cases because they are going by item not as described. Right now its not about the description of the item. I have lost my money and the phone. I need my money back.

eBay said it can only be handled through my financial company, which is PayPal. I only want back what is truly mine. this was the seller's (dwayne16 ) description on Ebay. Android Note 20u+ FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM,LTE,5G,4G 12GB+512GB UltraSlim Smartphone.

Shipping tracking number to seller. 783468****96 FedEx