Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How can I withdraw my money that is frozen in account

PayPal will not let me withdraw my money says I didn't follow user agreement if this accord I didnt do anything intentionally and just need my $so I can pay my rent and feed my children

2 answers
#2005545
According to the PayPal video at youtube.com, to unfreeze money in a PayPal account you should follow these steps:
  • click a Resolution Sender - View Open Cases.
There you should be able to read about why your money is being frozen as well as how to solve the possible issues.
#2005658
@Harry Rollins There is no open cases when I go to that part I'm not seller anyway they wont listen to me when I tell them thst
View more answers (1)
Advertisements

How do I deposit cash into my account

I needed to paid for some thing how do I deposit money in the account?

#2008244
According to the PayPal help section, to add cash to your PayPal account you should follow these steps:
  • generate a barcode in your PayPal app;
  • show the code in the retail store along with your cash;
  • you should be able to add any amount from $20 to $500 per barcode;
  • money should be added to your account in 15 minutes.

To generate a barcode, please follow these steps:
  • open the PayPal app;
  • tap More at the bottom of the home screen;
  • tap Add cash;
  • you should be asked to set up a PayPal Cash Plus account (if you don't have a PayPal Cash Plus account already);
  • select a retailer; tap Generate Barcode.

How can I withdraw my money that is frozen in account

by KDK22

My Boyfriend sent me money using PayPal it was around 2000.and he sent it and I never got it they froze my account immediately.its said something like I broke the user agreement there is tracking number and everything so they closed my account won't give me my money for 180days in case of chargebacks I'm not a selling things there is no way there could be chargebacks I tried to explain that I'm not a seller and they ignore it

Transfer from PayPal Balance to bank account

by Abdul R

i transfer money from my paypal account to bank account on 14/04/21 but still not received in bank what i do any solution or contact number i am in UAE

View

PayPal was paid with my bank debit card and I placed an order looking for my order

by Dang

I made a order online and it asked for PayPal I put my debit card number in there from my bank checkingthey paid PayPal with my debit card I need to talk to somebody about my order on my order

View

How to see if i have paypal accoumt?

Find my paypal account

#2003489
According to the PayPal help section, you may try to enter the email address your account may be associated with at paypal.com/authflow/password-recovery/.
If your email address is available in the PayPal database, you should receive an email on how to recover the password from your account.
View

Have son in prison.how to apply stimulus to paypal account

#2001602
According to the PayPal help section, to get access to your government stimulus payment you should follow these steps:
  • select to receive your stimulus payment through Direct Deposit into a PayPal Cash Plus account;
  • set up Direct Deposit;
  • once you have your PayPal-assigned account number and routing number, submit it directly to the IRS website.
View

how do i restore account

my ex hijacked my PayPal acc now it it's locked ... I need to get it back to active ... but PayPal won't respond

#2001608
According to the PayPal help section, to restore your account access you should follow these steps:
  • go to paypal.com/disputes/;
  • click Respond on the case row;
  • on the case details page, click Respond;
  • choose I'd like to submit the requested info;
  • drag and drop or Browse for the files you wish to add;
  • enter a description if needed and click Submit.

PayPal should review the information you provide within 48 hours.

Open

by Keshun

What time does customer services open in Eastern Time

How to get refund

#1997701
According to the PayPal help section, you should be able to request a refund of a completed payment by sending the seller an email. Ask the seller to go to the Transaction Details page for your transaction and click Issue a refund. If your seller doesn’t agree to refund your money, you may be able to open a dispute in the Resolution Center at paypal.com/disputes.
View

Money didn't show up in my account balance What can I do?

Accidentally made two simultaneous payments to correct a negative balance, but while one (the CC) corrected the issue, the funds from the bank account payment appears to have disappeared. The amount is clearly missing from my bank account, but never appeared in my Paypal balance.

I live in Asia...where there's a 16 hour time difference, so phoning and hoping to connect with someone at Paypal is nigh on impossible.

And their various other forms of contact refuse to help. What can I do to remedy this?

2 answers
#1995973

According to Paypal FAQsit will take 3-5 business days for this process to complete. Once the process is completed, the money will appear in your balance. Still try calling PayPal customer service at (888) 221-1161 and press #. Enter 2 and say 'speak to a Paypal representative'.
#1995975
@Harry Rollins I was aware of that advisory from Paypal. In reality, it took 8 days for the funds to show up. Thanks for the comment though.
View more answers (1)

what is the correct mailing address to send a payment to?

I have yet to get my monthly statement by mail for whatever reasons and I know that the due date is near.

#1995974

According to Paypal FAQs you can make payments online, by phone, or by mail. To make payments by mail, use the payment address provided on your billing statement. To make payments by phone, call Synchrony Bank at 844-373-4961, Mon-Fri 8am-11pm ET, and Sat-Sun 9am-9pm ET.

Why pending my payment

by Verlie

View

Cant figure this stuff out

by Chai V

If I were to have a friend or employer paypal me some money. What address or link would I need to provide them with..?

What is a PayPal key card

What is a PayPal key card

#1989714
PayPal Key is a virtual card. You should be able to use it anywhere cards are accepted online. Please find more information about the PayPal Key card at paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-key-and-where-can-i-use-it-faq4240.
View

How do I activate my paypal account?

I want to collect money from a money game and they ask for an account number at paypal

#1989718
According to the PayPal support section, when activating your PayPal account you should receive a confirmation email. To add a bank account to your PayPal account, you should follow these steps:
  • click Profile at the top of the page;
  • click Bank Accounts under Financial Information;
  • click Add Bank and enter your information.

After you’ve linked a bank account to your PayPal account, you should confirm it following these steps:
  • click Profile at the top of the page;
  • click Bank Accounts in the Financial Information column;
  • click Confirm.
View

Money have been sent to me and I have not get it yet

by Dowell

Money have been sent by 1010 block game and I have not seen it I want to know why

View

Have not received my merchandise yet

by Joelynn

Ordered a handbag on January 25th for 190.00 have not received the handbag yet. Please tell me what the delay is. The money was already taken out of my account.

View

Did you receive my CHECK to payoff my account with you

I mailed out a check dated FEB. 2, 2021 payable to SYNCB/PPC in the amount of $2,052.00.

The check is in reference to the account of JULIE BORJA. My address is 160 Chalan Toming Yigo Guam 96929 My question is did you receive it? The amount of the check has not been applied to my account. I tried calling and was directed to go online.

I did send a message but I have not receive a reply to this very day.

Please investigate this matter and advise me of the status of your finding. THANK YOU for your attention on the matter.

#1985425
Unfortunately, PayPal does not provide any information about the check statuses on the company website. Please try to reach out to the PayPal representative for assistance. You may contact the PayPal customer care team:
  • by phone at (888) 221-1161 (toll-free number within the United States);
  • via the company's social networks.
View

I received a message that funds have been transfered but no confirmation in my email

by Nayra

Have been initiating withdrawals from PayPal, received a message that funds have been transfered to my account but nothing when i check my email. Wish i xould share a picture of what am talking about. Please reply on the above email

Questions 146