2.3K views
Verified Reviewer

I made a purchase on paypal@***.com on September 21,2020 in the amount of $29.98 .The item was advertised on facebook as a steel outdoor smokeless stove. In the ad it shows a large stainless steel fire pit surrounded by several people enjoying the fire.

The ad shows logs being deposited into the fire pit to show how it operates. The companys advertised name is Millerwolf . They list support@***.com The item arrived and is a miniature version the size a child might use for a doll house. Not at all as advertised.The item was shipped from California and the company makes no mention of returning the item back to China in order to receive a refund.

I have made several attempts to get a refund but they keep insisting I must send the item back to China.

I no longer have a pay pal account because of a similar situation that happened to me in the past.Pay pal did not stand up for me the customer. I would like my money returned and this vendor reported for violating of fair trade and misrepresentation on the facebook site.

Gary Schneider

Comments

#1983530

I hear you. I had a similar bait and switch with this company and the wanted me to return the $30 item to China so that they could examine it to see if a refund was warranted.

It was not as advertised, and clearly so.

PayPal denied my claim because I didn’t provide proof of shipment at my cost. Very disappointing.

#1983442

Danceage Network Limited is a rippoff factory created by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) and designed to take America money for small-value items. It would not be beyond them to sell you a picture of a lawnmower for $495.99, saying, "It looks just like the picture!" True, but it won't mow a lawn.

And they don't care. The thing is, companies such as PayPal, Amazon, and others... seem to actually WELCOME this behavior! I finally received a refund on a bogus outdoor security camera, but it was tough.

(It wasn't through PayPal, but a similar situation...) Moral of the story: DON'T BUY CHINESE CRAP FROM AMAZON OR ANY OTHER VENDOR! AND DON'T PAY FOR IT WITH PAYPAL!

#1978814

I made a purchase through PayPal to danceage. A pretty owl spinner.

30th December 2020. Still waiting. PayPal also did not help.

I was told it has been shipped? They will not refund my$42

#1978289

I am sorry to say-I just had the same experience with Danceage Network Unlimited and PayPal. No wonder we should just buy American. I agree-I'm really pissed.

#1977739

I bought some boots and am also having the same problem as they are too small and they say because they look as the advert shows they can’t refund,absolute nonsense why when so many people are complaining do PayPal do nothing about removing this company.Under the constraints we are all living under at the moment surely there should be more consideration. Come on PayPal get all these problems sorted.

#1979903
@PissedConsumer1977739

I'm also having trouble getting a refund on ladies boots They're very poor quality and too small Hoping PayPal will be able to help

#1973346

Like so many of you, I was also scammed. Purchased a decorative window suncatcher of a blue glass wave on 9th jan 2021.

Paid just over $30, and of course, never received the item. I’ve reported the company to Facebook, as that’s where I saw the ad. These suncatchers are also all over Amazon with each one showing the exact same picture, but all from different companies!

You can bet they are all from some company abroad. My advice is do not fall for it.

#1986318
@PissedConsumer1973346

I ordered the same sun catcher! It said it was Fused Glass.

It is nothing but cheap plastic!!

nothing like the picture of the fused glass wave I thought I ordered! I'm very disappointed!!

#1973141

I was also scammed. The ad said 60x60 throw.

I received a 12"x12" piece of crap.

Lesson learned. No more Facebook purchases.

#1972681

Order # 5867. I ordered 2 small pairs of cashmere leg linings, 1 black pair and 1 gray pair.

They sent me 2 extra large pairs both black.

Refused to refund me, even when I sent them pictures of what I purchased along with the receipt. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

#1974534
@Merel

I ordered the exact same thing, in size small. Sent me two black pairs of medium leggings I COULD SEE THROUGH> $52!

Sent them all the photos and they just kept insisting I got the correct Items even though I clearly did not. Escalated to a claim through paypal, which they finally agreed to refund my money, but I had to ship them back.

I can't find anyone to ship them back for less than what I paid. Screw these scammers and screw Facebook for allowing them to continue to post Ads!

#1971738

i purchased Cashmere lined leggings from them for $79.00 and when i got them they sere cheap thin leggings with no cashmere lining and they refused to refund. Stay away from this company.

#1970883

Same thing happened to me! I'm out $54.00 and PayPal won't help me get my money back either!!!

These Chinese Companies are a scam. I'm done with them!

Why does Facebook let them scam people. out of their money?

#1969378

Same thing happened to me. I've been waiting since November 3rd when they took my money!!!!

#1968222

I agree!! I also lost 45 CAD to Danceage scam!!!

PAYPAL Protect them !!! I also think I will resign from PAYPAL

#1967456

I am out $55 for fake cashmere leggings I bought for my wife. I sent them photos of the contrast and they replied that the order received was what was ordered.

I am still pursuing them with plans to take them down. Not for the sake of my $55, for the sake of doing the right thing.

#1969196
@Kaegan

Yup, same here. They finally offered 7 refund on my 34.98 purchase.

The return shipping on the item is around 27.00 so its about the same for me out of pocket. I'm done with Facebook advertisers.

Lesson learned. Based on the comments from others escalating to PayPal won't help me here because they did offer a full refund.

#1966544

Me too but I’m out $60. Buy American!

#1966414

Also cheated by danceage and paypal dispute process wasn't helpful. I wound up getting confirmation from USPS that the tracking number was not to my address and disputed with my credit card company. I would suggest the same.

#1966333

Danceage is a fake site! I lost $57.45 for 2 RBG menorahs.

Never came. They were gifts for collectors.

Paypal Reviews