Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 20, 2021

PAYPAL has denied my claim without a shred of evidence except the vendor's word that product was delivered. PAYPAL thinks I'm lying I guess, but I NEVER received.

Still no way to contact seller, or PAYPAL as any solution offered requires signing in to my PAYPAL account. As I have repeatedly told them, I HAVE NO PAYPAL ACCOUNT. My original account was blocked due to 'suspicious' activity YEARS ago and PAYPAL won't allow me to reactivate. They want me to create another email account.

I am disabled, on a fixed income and this has caused me much frustration. I trusted the PAYPAL guarantee and I'm very disappointed and will not use them again if at all possible.

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2021

Paypal has escalated this problem to a claim and will contact your seller for more information. Le Van Truong has until April 26, 2021 to respond to PayPal.

Most claims are resolved within 30 days, but it may take longer.

We previously issued you a provisional credit of to your PayPal balance. This credit may get debited or made permanent based on the outcome on the case.

We may need to contact you for more information during our review process.

If we do, you'll need to respond within the requested timeframe. Otherwise the case may be closed and decided in the seller's favor.

The email they supplied is no good:

If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at AppleCenturyCity@***.com

User's recommendation: Don't deal with this seller (Le Van Truong).

Comments

#2031259

This just happened to me. Same name and paypal is NO help at all.

They took this guys word for delivery and didn't even give me a chance to verify. Somehow he does fraud proof of delivery slips through UPS. It all looks real except the items I ordered which the seller never verified are only 4 lbs each and I ordered 2. My delivery ticket under his fraud proof of delivery says 17 lbs.

Will be trying to get this settled. This all happened over the holiday weekend and I have had to wait for places to open.

Paypal Reviews