Verified Reviewer

I have attempted to resolve an unauthorized charge for two weeks!! I did not authorize a boost mobile charge on my account.

I have never paid a cell phone on my account nor do I have or have ever had boost mobile. None of my family members do either. This charge was fraud! My account is now negative and I am not paying it due to the fact that it is not my charge.

I disputed this charge immediately through PayPal, my bank and called boost mobile but they can’t go anything without a phone number. All companies involved have pushed me to the other. I am extremely frustrated.

I will never use PayPal again and I want this charge removed from my account. If I made this payment I would not have contacted my bank to stop it because no one else would help me dispute it.

User's recommendation: Do not use!

Paypal Pros: Dont care to help the buyer.

Paypal Cons: Makes it easier for internet thieves to steal from businesses, No customer service, Customer service has declined so much year to year.

Comments