Verified Reviewer

PayPal holds my funds since 1.5 years and as per policy they can hold the funds upto 180 days only but here 1.5 years passed..... I have been chasing for my funds from very long time but till now didn't get my money even NOT reverting on my emails...

In Last emails was confirmed that my funds would be released by 29th April but till now I'm waiting and this was the email PayPal was sent to us on my official email ID rehankhan8090@***.com and my company name is Shahnaz Import &;;;; Exports.

Kindly help us to get my funds in this difficult time....

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021, 06:57 webform@***.paypal.com &;amp;lt;webform@***.paypal.com wrote:

Dear Shahnaz Zia:

To ensure that you have money in your account to cover any new payment reversals, the funds in your account will be held for a period of up to 180 days.

We will contact you by email around 29 April 2021 with information on how to withdraw money from your PayPal account. Once you receive the email, you can log into your PayPal account and click 'Withdraw' to receive your funds.

If you do not receive an email from us by 29 April 2021, please contact us again.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely,

--------------------------------------------------

Copyright 1999-**** PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l.

&;amp; Cie, S.C.A.

Société en Commandite par Actions

Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg

RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

Responses to this email are not monitored. Please send us any questions or concerns you may have to euaup@***l.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Money Transfer.

Paypal Pros: Safe way to buy online.

Paypal Cons: Not getting info from you, Nobody to talk to when you call, Paypals inability to communicate, No satisfaction.

Comments