Verified Reviewer

The issue was never resolved. My wife Summer Mcjunkin was sent money by Michael Flanagan.

He used my Pay-Pal to send it because he forgot the information to his that was made for him. We have both letters from him and a recorded call to his bank saying that ALL transactions on card ending in 8266 were all authorized the money should NEVER been taken out of my wife's summermcjunkin82@***.com Pay-Pal. On 4/12 i have tge recorded call that Michael had with the bank that it was in fact authorized Chase Bank did say it would take a while to completely fix it. My wife sent you ALL documents signed by the man and the recorded phone call he had with his bank on 4/12 her last e-mail she recived by you guys was Thank you for sending all the information needed for us (as in pay-Pal)to be on your side and will definitely get a favorable decision in your favor.

And then comes mail from a creditor for $389.77. Michael Flanagan says his bank has paid everything back in full to PayPal but you have kept my wifes account negative and then sold it to creditors and made even more money from the creditors. You have deleted my wifes PayPal Account for being negative when the bank says they sent it back to you. I expect my wife to be able to sign back in IMMEDIATELY within next 72 Hrs.

And this will be cleared up with you guys, the bank, and Michael Flanagan. Once she can sign in again we will pick Michael up and go to Chase Bank and find a way to have soneone from paypal on the phone at the same time. We will get to the bottom of whom is lying someone at Chase the bank is lying or someone there at PayPal is lying. But we have seen Michael's Statements and the money was taken from him and supposed to be put back.

I want you to call my wife so we can get to the bottom of this. We will pick up Mike and go to his bank with you on the phone and figure out whomever is lying and stealing this money.

User's recommendation: if it.

Comments