Paypal is a scam too, they don't protect the buyer, as promised.I use paypal believing that they will protect you as a consumer.

Related: Trissha Taylor Creative - Paypal Did Not Resolve Case

I was wrong, I used Paypal to purchase an item from Modlily. Never received the item. and to think that the item was delivered after 3 month as Modlily claimed. Escalate the issue to them, Paypal took the sellers side.

Paypal should read all complains from these company so they know, what kind they're taking sides. It's not a lot of money, but giving your money away for nothing is a SCAM, and Paypal has something to do with it too.

Oh yeah , I read a few reviews too that thats how paypal make money too...SCAM>>>SCAM>> SCAM, Im not using Paypal again.

I didn't like: Not protecting you as a consumer as advertised.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Hardwood Quilting Table New from Kenneth Lund on YouTube through Paypal Paypal "The Seller Kenneth Lund sold the product as new, but when it was shipped to me it was used products out of a junk yard. Contacted Paypal. They..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Being Scammed and PayPal says I have to pay shipping! Paypal "I received custom painted Converse from China. The website had a picture of exactly what I wanted. The only difference is I wanted low top Converse. I paid extra for..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more